Yaxchilan - Bonampak and Jungle Walk
- 3 Days
- Departure from San Cristóbal and termination at Palenque.
- Departure: 5:00 am. Approximate return: 19:45 pm in Palenque
- 1st day. Departure from San Cristóbal, stop en route to breakfast (Included), visit Agua Azul, Misolha and Palenque archaeological zone, lunch en route and transfer to cabin near the archaeological zone or hotel in the center of the city
- 2nd. day. Departure from palenque at 6:00 am. Stop en route to breakfast (included), transfer to the corozal border jetty, take a boat to visit the archaeological site of Yaxchilan, later visit to Bonampak, lunch (included) and free afternoon, dinner (included) and stay overnight in cabins inside from the community of Lacanja.
- 3rd day. Take breakfast (included), hike in the Lacandon jungle to visit the waterfalls of the Mactunina river, lunch (included) and return to Palenque. End of service
- Includes: land transportation, boat, tickets to archaeological and natural areas, 6 food without drinks, cabin or hotel in Palenque, cabin in Lacanja, local transportation and payment to the indigenous community.